Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ballin' on a budget: Day...9?

Okay, technically I missed Monday. Today is day 10 of this project, but this post is to reflect on what was day 9. First and (as far as this post is concerned) foremost, the subject of this project and post:

Jacket: Forever21 ($20)

Shirt: Brooks Brothers via Good Will ($7)

Pants: Dockers via Macy's tailored by my mom ($20)

Shoes: Dr. Scholl's via Famous Footwear ($20) [previously featured on day five]










Beyond dressing well and editing photos, today I also watched the newest episode of Mad Men and watched the Sounders Women play against Seattle Pacific University. I had heard about the game previously, but not until this afternoon did I realize that players like Alex Morgan, Hope Solo and Sydney Leroux would be featured. Really, the only absence from the team was Megan Rapinoe.

Anyways, I was pretty excited at the opportunity to not only watch these top-tier athletes, but also photograph the occasion. Unfortunately, while I remembered my camera, I forgot to pull my SD card out of my lap top before leaving the house. As a result, my camera hung useless from my neck for the entire match. I did manage to snap a few photos with my phone, though. Although, to be honest, most of them didn't turn out, but this one sort of did
A second later and I would have captured an Alex Morgan assist.

No comments:

Post a Comment