Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ballin' on a budget: Day 10

Beanie: Sounders ($30)

Jacket: Sounders ($50)

Scarf: Sounder at Heart ($15)

Shirt: Ben Sherman via Nordstrom Rack ($25)

Bow-tie: the Tie Bar, but actually a groomsmen's gift from Bridget and Robbie Park's wedding ($15)

Jeans: Levis via Macy's ($40)

Shoes: I honestly can't read or remember the brand, but they're from Nordstrom Rack ($15)


As you can probably guess from the outfit, I was at another Sounders game tonight. This one was the Sounders reserves playing the Portland Timbers reserves. The result wasn't what I expected or hoped for (a 2-0 loss), but I did manage to bring both my camera AND an SD card, so I'll have pictures to post tomorrow.

In the meantime, thanks for reading. If you're enjoying things so far and plan to continue with me, feel free to follow and share with your friends.

3 comments:

  1. Timothy! I'm so glad I found your blog! I absolutely love it! There's a little award thing roaming around the blogosphere, and I nominated you and your blog for it. http://bit.ly/ItZUGa Next time you're in the area, we'll all have to get together, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I would love to get together next time I'm in the area!

      Delete
    2. Yay! Carina just moved down here, too. :)

      Delete