Monday, April 9, 2012

The beach house: remembered

I spent last weekend with my best friend, his parents and their two dogs at their beach house in Long Beach, WA. The weekend was filled with good food, drinks, skim boarding and cards, although not necessarily in that order. I brought my camera along and took a lot of photos - 680, to be exact - and I'll share a few of them here.

But first, my outfit from Friday:
Sweater: Forever21 ($15)

Shirt: Brooks Brothers via Good Will ($7)

Jeans: Levis ($30)

Shoes: Clarks via Nordstrom Rack ($65) [previously appeared on day one]










The following is a summary of the weekend in photo form:


My gracious hosts and surrogate parents: Paul and Darlene

Three-pepper fettuccine with pesto

A sampling of Mama Patterson's design prowess
Griffey (golden-doodle) and Hera (great dane)
Matt showing mom the ropes and enjoying some beer from Georgetown Brewing
and Darlene sticks it while Hera watches
Matt and I tore it up pretty much all weekend, and we did it dressed like this:

Sorry for the awful formatting of this post. I did my best to clean it up. More - hopefully better - posts will be coming in the next couple days.





No comments:

Post a Comment