Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ballin' on a budget: Day Four

Four days in, and still another pair of shoes.

Hat: J. Crew ($15)
Vest: Old Navy ($15)
Shirt: Old Navy ($10)
Tie: J. Crew ($12)
Jeans: GAP ($35)
Shoes: Florsheim via Nordstrom Rack ($65)











I have a few tattoos, and they're a part of the outfit when I wear short sleeves. This one on my arm is the newest. My mom and I got tattoos together, so, while we don't have matching tattoos, I have an anatomically correct heart that says "mom" and she's got the word "love" and a couple of hearts on her ankle.

Finally, I'm trying to improve the overall experience of reading this blog. I'm sure I won't make all of the right decisions, so I'd appreciate any feedback.

2 comments:

  1. nice job tim
    perhaps for a future post try to purvey how existential meaning can be derived from one's raiment
    or
    talk about how you find pieces/ what you look for/ etc

    that's all i can think of really

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series! How about a close up of the tattoo!

    ReplyDelete