Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ballin' on a budget: Day Three

            • Sweater: Old Navy ($15)
            • Shirt: GAP ($20)
            • Pants: Old Navy (I wasn't joking about how much I wear) tailored by my mom ($15)
            • Shoes: Florsheim via ebay ($35)

The shoes are by far my favorite part of this outfit. 
 I wasn't initially sure about the burgundy color, but I love them.

Being able to have my mom tailor things for me (mostly pants) is an absolute godsend. Even if I buy a pair of 32x30s, unless I roll the pant legs, they're way too long for me. The difference that having pants that fit properly makes is worth paying for, I'm just glad that I don't have to...for now.

Again, the photos are courtesy of my brother James Foss.


I came across an article from the New York Times regarding whether the clothes we wear effect our cognitive abilities. I'd like to think that it's some real evidence towards my belief of "dress well, test well."

2 comments: