Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ballin' on a budget: Day Five

Shirt/sweater: Old Navy ($15)

Jeans: Levis ($30)

Shoes: Dr. Scholls via Famous Footwear ($20)












So, somehow, I managed to pull something in my back yesterday. As a result, I've spent all day laid out watching TV/playing video games/looking at things on the Internet. It also means that, while the rest of my family is at the hospital with my grandpa who is having his thumb sewn back on, I'm at home alone. This is also the reason for my weird picture that I had to try to take by myself.

Yesterday, it was suggested that I try to write about how I find my clothes. Thinking about this topic revealed what seems like a simple answer: I buy what I like. It's more complicated than that, though. So, I'll probably be writing something in the near future about how I find stuff. I can't promise that it will make sense, because I'm not sure that it's something I can put in words, but I'm going to try.

Thanks for reading, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment