Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Perks of Being a Nordstrom Rack Employee

I work at Nordstrom Rack. Today, my store (it's located at the Northgate mall in North Seattle) officially opens its doors to the general public.

On Tuesday, though, we had an employee shop event where I got first pick of all of the shoes I've been drooling over for the past two weeks while we set the store up. I only bought one pair, but they were well worth it.

I've been on the hunt for a pair of monkstrap shoes for about two years now, but have struggled to find any for under $200. Sure, I found some on ebay, but not knowing if they were genuine or knockoffs and knowing that someone else had already been wearing them made me wary of spending a penny more than I thought the shoes were worth. So when I found a pair of Cole Haan monkstraps at work and realized that, with my discount, they could be mine for the low price of $40, I absolutely had to pull the trigger.

I hope that you like them as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment