Friday, November 2, 2012

Always carry your camera, or else.

No pictures this morning. Today I relearned an important lesson for anyone with an appreciation for beautiful/cool/interesting/weird things.

I've not carried my camera with me for a little while, now. It tends to seem pointless to tote around a camera when you're just going to work and going home and it's always raining and you have to get up at 5. I mean, it's hard enough for me to remember to grab my lunch, let alone my little Rebel, when I have to leave my house at 6. But today I was reminded that you never know when you'll see something that simply deserves to be photographed and preserved somewhere other than your memory.

So, this morning a dedicate this post to the sweet girl at the coffee shop rocking the royal blue trousers with the legs rolled up and cheetah print oxfords. I salute your sartorial prowess, fellow stylish human.

No comments:

Post a Comment