Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ballin' on a budget: Day One

I'm trying to make better use of the ridiculous amounts of clothing that I own and get rid of what I don't use. My plan to accomplish that goal is this: no repeat outfits for the month of April. I'll take a picture of my outfits each day so that you can live vicariously through me, and so that I have a record of what I've worn so far.

I'll also be breaking down the components of each outfit and trying to give an idea of where they came from and how much they cost, so that you can get a better idea of how to ball on a budget.

So, today is the first day of this project of mine.

  • The cardigan is Old Navy (a gift) 

  • The shirt is Chaps (another gift)

  • The pants are Gant via Park & Bond (on sale for $30)

  • The shoes are Clarks via Nordstrom Rack ($65)

  • Accessories: hat is unknown (not mine) and the shoe laces are J. Crew (on sale for $3)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment