Sunday, February 13, 2011

Itching to spring into action

As long as I've had an interest in fashion, I've had a deeply-held fondness for Fall and Winter. There's just something about scarves, sweaters and overcoats that speaks to me. However, in the last few years I've come to look forward to Spring and Summer much in the same way that I look forward to Fall and Winter. Of course the weather plays into those feelings. Who doesn't love the smell of grass and newly-bloomed flowers or the feeling of walking along a beach with your pants rolled up? My recent affection for the warmer months has a great deal to do with the fashions associated with the seasons as well, possibly even more-so than the warm weather itself.

I've been reading a lot of blog posts and whatnot about the prominent trends for this coming Spring, and they've been getting me pretty excited. I found a few things from GQ's Spring Preview that I thought were pretty sweet. Featured in several of them is the rapper Kid Cudi. While I'm not a particularly huge fan of the gentleman's body of work, I have to express some degree of admiration for anyone in the game who dresses himself like a proper gentleman.

So, without further ado, I present to you the things that have been getting me through the rainy days.






All of these photos came from GQ.com's Spring Style Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment